Wednesday, September 26, 2018

My Sheep Follow Me



John 10:4, "His sheep follow Him because they know His voice."

John 10:14, "I Am the Good Shepherd; I know My sheep and My sheep know Me."

John 10:27;



Jesus laid down His life upon the Cross for the sins of mankind.  Those accepting forgiveness of their sins from Him are of His eternal "flock."

There is coming a separation of the sheep from the goats, Believers and unbelievers.



Matthew 25:32, "All the nations will be gathered before Him (Jesus) and He will separate the people from one another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep (Believers) on His right and the goats (unbelievers) on His left. Then the King (Jesus) will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed by My Father, take your inheritance, the Kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.' "

Are you a sheep, a follower of Christ Jesus' salvation for you; or are you a goat separated from Him throughout all eternity in punishment of your sins? It is your choice.

No comments: