Sunday, March 31, 2019

Jesus Heals



Matthew 8:5-10, 13, "When Jesus entered Capernaum, a Roman centurion came to Him asking for help. 'LORD, my servant lies at home paralyzed and in terrible suffering.' Jesus answered, 'I will go and heal him.' The centurion replied, 'LORD, I do not deserve to have you under my roof. Just say the word and he will be healed for I am a man under authority with soldiers under me.' Jesus was astonished and said, 'I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith!'


"Jesus said to the centurion, 'Go! It will be done just as you believed it would!' The centurion's servant was healed that very hour!"


Jesus has made promises to those who believe in Him with their whole heart.


Have you asked for salvation in Christ Jesus? Ask and you will receive!


No comments: