Sunday, April 7, 2019

Jesus' Power Over All



Matthew 8:14-17, "When Jesus came into Peter's house, He saw Peter's mother-in-law lying in bed with a fever. He touched her and the fever left her, and she got up and began to wait on Him.


"When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to Him and He drove out the spirits with a Word and healed all the sick. This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah 53:4; 'He took up our infirmities and carried our diseases.' "

Jesus is still healing today! Those who are His born again servants are promised in His Word;

John 14:13, "Whatsoever you shall ask in My Name, that will I do that the Father may be glorified in the Son (Jesus)."

Jesus repeats it again in John 14:14, "If you shall ask anything in My Name, that will I do."

John 15:16, "Whatsoever you shall ask of the Father in My Name, He may give it to you."

John 16:23, "If you shall ask anything of the Father He will give it to you in My Name."

John 16:24, "ASK (in My Name), you shall receive that your joy may be made full."

You are GOD's creation and He Loves you! Come to His salvation in Jesus Christ Who paid you sin debt in full and begin realizing His miracles He has for you!

No comments: