Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Retirement is Great!





From sunrise to sunset I will praise my GOD! I thank my LORD for all of the things He is now leading me to do. Before, I never had time for anything outside of work! I am being so blessed in the ladies Bible study class. Learning truly never comes to an end when learning about our Almighty GOD! There is so much about His Love, Joy, and sharing with His redeemed children! I can't imagine what Heaven will be like when we all (in our new bodies) will continue to learn things of our Almighty GOD that our now fallen bodies could never begin to comprehend!

*

I am coming along well with my medical coverage by getting involved AGAIN with GOD's people in the Medi-Share Medical Plan. What a difference to work with Christian people (whether they are the helpers with my coverage, or doctors that have been called to doctor in the name of the LORD!) It acts with full coverage as well as, when you change to Medicare, Medi-Share will pay what's left!! Praise GOD that the originator of this program saw the need for us to carry through with His WORD by Christians caring and sharing for one another in this manner!

*

The LORD takes care of His own.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Susan

I am glad retirement is working out for you. I have at least 11 years until I am 62 before I will be able to retire. I have been in a rut lately and so is Marvin that we are tired of working.

The pets are keeping me running. They do seem to be getting along better.

I am so thankful for you and your encouragement. Thanks for being there.

Blessings & Love
Janet

Bonnie said...

I just knew you would be settling into it soon and finding new things to enrich your life and bring fulfillment and peace to you. I am glad you are figuring out all the medical things. I will have Medicare next year so have started to get papers on it. We also have a coverage that will be the medigap policy so that is nice and reassuring. We like the AARP magazine as it really is educational on all this "Old Folks" stuff! Such fun! LOL!!

Yes, you did get my brother's name right, Steven or Steve. I knew that was unclear when I reread that part of my post and then I forgot to fix it. So I did go back after your question. Thank you, Susan. Praying for you too and thanking you for always thinking about what ails this family! So thankful for good Christian women like you in my life...and sweet Nellie! I really hit the jackpot with you two.

Hugs and love, B

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
thanks so much for your prayers, the Lord is at work, and it is so neat to watch. I will fill you in when I get a chance, but please keep praying as we are having Jerry's parents for dinner on Sat.
evening, but I have not been feeling well at all today so am hoping we don't have to cancell.

Am so glad for you that all this Insurance stuff is being taken care of...........the Lord truly does take care of his own, and I know that is a load off your shoulders, and we are happy to be able to take it off our prayer list since he has so graciously answered.

So glad you are enjoying the bible study so much too, it is great to get together with the Lord's people, and so nice for you to be able to experience some new lifestyle changes. That is what retirement is all about.

Also, wanted to thank you for your offers of help with Dee and Jerry's reception, when the time comes I may well take you up on it. I am just taking one event at a time. I think Jerry's family is going to be joining us for the reception now. We thought they wanted to do their own but they asked if they could do it with us......so we thought that was neat.

Am hoping I am feeling good enough to go to my
bible study tomorrow too. Several of the older ladies have been so sweet to come up and say how glad they are that I am coming. That was really nice, I thought.

Well, You take care,
and will talk with you soon hon, got some neat stuff to tell you.
Love ya, Nellie

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

That is a gorgeous picture, by the way!!

Love ya, Me