Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine Surprise From A Sweetheart of a Sister-in-law!



Thank you so much, Nellie for the wonderful Valentine's Day Lunch surprise! I so appreciate the time we were able to spend together! Family means so much to us! You spoiled me with the orange juice, coffee, home-made soup, quiche, strawberry cake desert as well as my beautiful card that you made especially for me, gorgeous mums from a beautiful mom, and your specialty pecan treats with chocolate! I thank the LORD that you have so much love to give. Jimmy is very blessed by you being his wife as are your children being blessed to have you for their mom!








4 comments:

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

What a great sister she is and a wonderful friend too. Love that Nellie girl and you too Susie! You deserve it all! Hugs to you. Bonnie

Rita said...

Great!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Again,
Oh, this was such a sweet post, and I am so glad you enjoyed our time together........I certainly did too.
So glad you felt spoiled, every one needs to feel a lil spoiled every so often............
and also thanks for the sweet card
as well, it was greatly appreciated too hon.

Hope you have a great week,
Love and Blessings, Nellie