Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Who Do You Love!




Love the LORD your GOD with all of your heart and with all of your soul and with all of your strength and with all of your mind; love your neighbor as yourself." Jesus said this in Luke 10:27. In the coming days I will show you my family and friends that the LORD has so lovingly put into my life. One Day we will be able to hug our Awesome, Almighty, Creator, Savior, Holy Father GOD! Even now we are sheltered in His Everlasting Loving Arms. Deuteronomy 33:27

4 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
Love your new header picture very pretty, and you are all dudy up for Valentines day, and who better for us to have to love than the Lord.
But sure is nice to have a lil Jesus with skin on sometimes too, via family and friends, and God must have known that since He gave them to us.......

Have a good day,
Love ya, Nellie

♥ my diary♥ said...

nice post thanks for sharing...blessings...

♥ my diary♥ said...

hi susie yes friend i finally found you and some sister...you now something i had one then two friends on my blog that were friendly after one just didnt answer my mails and yesterday other just delete me cause she is having a bad times..this is a blog i dont now people good..but i was little sad..why delete me? but friend since november my blog had cliches..and i lost one..so i pray and i try to open this one..that is going very well thank God..and i found you! i just love your encouragement..so it suppose to be that we as christian support each other..you see jesus put the right persons at the right time on our path i lost 2 but he put you so i can find you..praise God...by the way..i love that picture of jesus..want to put it on my blog...wow..how deep...take care sister..loves soraya

Rita said...

Great! I love the verses but also the beautiful pictures.