Friday, February 10, 2012

Who Do You Love? Part 3

I am so proud of my brother and sister (in-law.) They have been such an inspiration to me in my life. They have a marriage blessed by Almighty GOD! I can't thank Jm enough for the things he has done for me (as with mom and dad) over the years. Nellie has been my great friend in leading me to start blogging where I have met you, all of my blogger friends!




This is my nephew and niece (in-law.) I am so proud of them and the accomplishments they have made!




This is my nephew (in-law) and my niece. They have recently been married. I pray all of the LORD's blessings upon their life in the preparations they are making for their lives.



This is who I love!

3 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Morning Susan,
Surprise surprise, didn't expect to come over and find my pic here today,
as well, as the rest of the family.
Thanks for the sweet post, and we all love you very much too.

Happy Valentines day!
Love, Nellie

Rita said...

They alle are beautiful people. I love it you chrisch them on your blog.

Janet said...

Susan

You have such a beautiful family and I have been so blessed by Nellie and you both.
I am sure they are blessed to have you too.
Thank you for sharing your family.

Blessings & Love
Janet