Thursday, January 5, 2017

Jesus Speaks About GOD's True Children



John 8:31-47, "Jesus said to the Jews that believed Him, 'If you hold to My teaching, you are really My disciples. Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.' They answered Him, 'We're Abraham's descendants and (we) have never been slaves to anyone. How can you say we shall be set free?' Jesus replied, 'I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So, if the the Son sets you free, you are free indeed. You are ready to kill Me, because you have no room for My word. I Am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence and you do what you have heard from your father...You are determined to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth that I have heard from GOD. Abraham did not do such things.' They protested, 'The only Father we have is God Himself.' Jesus said to them, 'If GOD were your Father, you would love Me, for I came from GOD, I have not come on My own, but He sent Me. You belong to your father, the devil and want to carry out his desire...he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet I tell you the truth and you do not believe Me...He who belongs to GOD hears what GOD says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to GOD.'" 

A simple statement: You belong to Almighty GOD if you hear (believe in Jesus as His Son) or you do not belong to GOD if you refuse to hear (the truth of Jesus Christ.) You are a child of GOD if you hear and believe or you are a child of the devil if you refuse to hear and believe. What is your choice? Choose eternal life with our Awesome, Almighty, Creator, Savior, Holy Father GOD by accepting Jesus paying for your sin upon the cross or choose eternity in punishment with the devil and his demons by rejecting so great a Salvation. Make your choice now, there are no second chances after death. 

No comments: