Monday, December 12, 2011

The Animal's Present at Christ's Birth.

Looking to the picture above makes me wander about His Creation of His animals in Genesis (which include these barn animals present at His birth.) I used to be so saddened that the animals I have had in my life were gone forever when they passed away; as also the innocent lambs doves in the Old Testament that were slaughtered to cover the sins of the people. I was always so concerned when I would comment to my LORD, "Jesus, why can't they be saved to eternal life as are we?" He quickly leads me to Romans 8:21-22. It tells of GOD's whole creation being delivered, "Because the creature itself shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the Glorious liberty of the Children of GOD!" I believe GOD's animal creation will also be on His Glorious New Earth! It wasn't their fault that man fell, bringing down their animal kingdom as well! Our return with Christ is spoken of as riding on white Horses! Many of the angels in Heaven are portrayed with certain aspects of "eagles" and others.

*

Adam was not prepared to realize all that would come into being by his sinful decision that brought about the fall of mankind. Just as Christ's birth, death, resurrection, and ascension has done more than man could ever realize and not just for mankind only, but the whole creation itself!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Hi Susan

You know how I love my animals. Thank you for claifying it for me. I often thought about the slaughter of all the lambs too because I love sheep.

Blessings & Love
Janet