Monday, December 5, 2011

King of kings and LORD of lords!



Even the kings of the earth saw His Star and sent their emissaries to seek out where the Christ Child was. "Where is the One who has been born King of the Jews? We saw His Star and have come to worship Him." (Matthew 2:2) How little did this king know that his spies would not return unto him for they feared GOD more than man when, "having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route." (Matthew 2:12) How much more than just a babe in a manger this true King was, is and will be! "At the Name of Jesus every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD to the Glory of GOD the Father." (Phill. 2:10-11)

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Susan

Hope all is well with you. Thank you for sharing the great pictures and verses.

I am doing fine. I plan to return to the blogging world after the first of the year.

Have a good week!
Love
Janet

Anonymous said...

Hi friend susie thanks for visiting me its a honor for me! so as you tell me the explanation is in dutch language after all.. humm..well try this click on my name or picture and were it says volgen (means follow) its a little difficult to explain cause indeed my blog shows up in dutch but let me tell you many people i follow just desapear and then suddenly i see the names back the blog is having cliches ...but friend try what i said..your always welcome..loves from our home to yours...soraya and huub...