Monday, December 26, 2011

Christ Every Day, Every Moment.







Without resting day or night , they say "Holy, Holy, Holy, LORD GOD Almighty Who was and Is and Is to come." Revelation 4:8


*


Worship GOD, not self or others. Pray without ceasing, may it be in my subconscious if not my consciousness. Worship of GOD the Father, GOD the Son, and GOD the Holy Spirit is my priority. In doing so, may He be the Witness to others and not me, myself. Let it be His Glory and not mine own. May I die to self and live for Christ so that others will see GOD in me.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Susan

I hope you had a Merry Christmas. We sure did. Between the family at our house, the phone calls and skyping with our Georgia family it was a great way to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

Blessings & Love
Janet

Covnitkepr1 said...

He alone is worthy of our worship and praise.
I'd love to have you as a follower.