Thursday, April 27, 2017

Jesus Summarizes His Message


John 12:44-50, "Jesus spoke saying, 'When a man believes in Me, he does not believe in Me only, but in the One Who sent Me. When he looks at Me, he sees the One Who sent Me. I have come into the world as a Light, so that no one who believes in Me should stay in darkness. As for the person who hears My words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. There is a Judge for the one who rejects Me and does not accept My words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the Last Day. For I did not speak of My Own accord, but the Father Who sent Me commanded Me what to say and how to say it. I KNOW THAT THIS COMMAND LEADS TO ETERNAL LIFE. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told Me to say.' "

What are some of those things Jesus said? He said, "I Am the way, the truth, and the life. No man comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6) 

"I Am the gate; whoever enters through Me will be saved." (John 10:9)

Jesus is the only salvation to eternity with our Awesome, Almighty, Creator, Savior, Holy Father GOD! THERE IS NO OTHER WAY! Accept Jesus' free gift of paying your penalty for sin and escape eternal damnation in the Lake of Fire for all who refuse so great a salvation! 

"The Lake of Fire is the second death. If anyone's name was not found written in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the Lake of Fire." (Revelation 20:14-15) Death is not a "going out of existence." Death is a separation from, in this case, an eternity with GOD Almighty! It is an eternal punishment where those there will forever pay the penalty for their sins. Jesus has paid your penalty! Accept His sacrifice for your sins and live forever with our Awesome GOD where we will have new bodies beyond our comprehension that will never again age, have sickness or pain, but be in the Glory of GOD that is beyond our present understanding! Hallelujah to our LORD Jesus and GOD ALMIGHTY! 

No comments: