Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I dedicate this to you, mom and to
you, Nellie!




Happy Mother's Day to my mom who is now
with the LORD. She would have been 82
years old. Now age is of no worry.
*
She was truly a mom who loved her children
with all of her heart!
*
I now wished I had told her more frequently
how much I loved her.
*


I also want to wish my dear sister-in-law,
Nellie, a most Happy Mother's Day! I have
a handsome and wonderful nephew which
she has been a great mom to in all of his
33 years! I also have a beautiful and loving
niece which Nellie has nurtured into a
wonderful young lady who loves her mom
with all of her heart.
*
Happy Mother's Day also to Janet and Bonnie,
two of my bloggers who love their children
with all of their hearts! Thank you for sharing
the love of your children on your blogs!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Susie

What a sweet post. Thanks. Wishing you a happy day too.. You pets are your children and all those kids that you teach.

It is a nice day here. I will Blog about it later since I have family here. My mom lives in Nebraska so I will be giving her a call soon.

Blessings
Janet

Bonnie said...

Oh Susie, thank you! I agree with Janet, you are a mother to many! All those students over the years! You probably know more about kids then the rest of us put together!

I am more than sure your mom was very confident in your love for her! And what a darling picture of our sweet Nellie. I love it!

Have a great week!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Morning Susan,
Thanks for such a sweet post, that was a precious thing to do. Thanks for coming yesterday and thanks for the sweet card and the gift card as well. I will be looking for a top to go with my skirt at Kohl's!! lol
Didn't Dee do such a wonderful job on dinner??, I was so proud of her, and sure enjoyed it very much.
I have always loved that pic of Mom, she was such a pretty woman!!
Have a great week hon,
Love ya, Nellie