Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Still Around!



I'm still here!!
I've been busy getting 130
refrigerator magnets done
for Friday's Kindergarten
Field Day!
*
My station has this activity
plus two others. Each of the
7 kindergarten classes will rotate
every 30 minutes to the different
teacher stations throughout
the day. So, by the end of the day
I will have seen 130 children!
*
Some of the stations include a
"bouncy house," bubbles, sidewalk
chalk, water tables, reading "bubble,"
making silly goo, decorating cookies,
shaving cream on the tables, hand print
posters with class' teacher name,
computer game station, and more!
*
With the busy preparation, as well
as getting end of the year things done,
I'll see you on Hodge-Podge Saturday!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Teachers are the most overworked, underpaid professional there are. Thank you for going above and beyond in doing a job well done. Those little ones won't forget you! You make a difference! Thanks, Susie!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
I know you are working so hard, but soon you will get a nice break, and I know you are looking forward to it!! Sounds like it is gonna be a great time for the kids and all that work will be worth it when you see their smilin lil faces. Don't work too hard now!
Have a good day,
Love ya, Nellie

Janet said...

Sounds like fun but hard work.

Thanks for all the prays for Diane. She is still in critical condition and not doing as well as I thought.

My prayers go out to your friend.

Blessings & Hugs Janet