Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads!

I want to thank all of you dads
who have been so important
to your children.
Thank you first, for loving our
moms.
Thank you for all of the guidance
you have given your children.
Thank you for your love whether
by reward or discipline.
Thank you for loving your children
even though many had to learn
the hard way (through experience
rather than listening to you!)
Most of all, thank you dads for
loving our Heavenly Father
and teaching us to do so as well.
I want to thank my Heavenly
Father for His Agape Love
that goes beyond my understanding.
I can only show my appreciation
by becoming more like Him
each day and sharing His
Agape Love for others too!
I want to especially thank my
dad, Fred; my brother, Jim ; Nellie's
Dad, Arnold; my teacher friend,
Delton; my blogger friends' (Janet,
Bonnie) husbands. You all
will always be your child's
inspiration to love you, their
moms and especially our
Holy Father who instituted
our families.

1 comment:

Janet said...

That is a sweet post. You are very inspiring and I love your posts. So my friend keep em coming. The Lord is seeing how you have made a difference in my life even if we live thousands of miles a way. Hope we can meet face to face one day..

Have a good week!
Janet