Friday, June 18, 2010

Hodge-Podge Saturday


What wonderful surprises from
children in my class!
One of my little girls wore a
lot of jewelry! She was so
good to not play with it any
time in the day! She wore it
for beauty! What a nice pin
she gave me. It has some
light pink in some of the
stones. I love all of the
new smells the lotions and
soaps have!



What an unusual candle. This is
a hollow candle that has another
candle inside. As the one inside
burns, the top of this one rolls
to the inside as it melts. What
a fragrance it has already!
The bag matches the writing
paper in the first picture.





These candles were given to me
by another student. I especially
love the plaque in the middle.
Believe me, prayer is a part
of many teachers' day!



2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

MORNING.........
THAT IS SO SWEET THAT YOUR STUDENTS SHOW THEIR APPRECIATION LIKE THAT, COURSE WE KNOW IT IS THE MOM,S THAT ARE PROBABLY MOST RESPONSIBLE, BUT THAT IS EVEN BETTER, CAUSE THAT MEANS THEY TRULY APPRECIATE WHAT A WONDERFUL TEACHER YOU HAVE BEEN TO THEIR LIL ANGEL!! LOL
THAT STATIONARY IS SO PRETTY AND I LOVE THAT GIFT BAG, IT SHOULD BE FRAMED IT IS SO LOVELY!
BET ALL THOSE BATH AND BODY PRODUCTS SMELL DELIGHTFUL, AS WELL AS THE CANDLES. YOU WILL BE IN AROMA HEAVEN FOR QUITE SOME TIME.
WELL, SEE YA TOMORROW.........
LOVE YA, NELLIE

Janet said...

I love all the gifts. Especially that plaque. I am a candle lover too. I just hate to burn them.
You are a very special person so I can only imagine the great teacher you are and how your students and the parents adore you.
Hope you are well
Blessings & Hugs Janet