Friday, June 4, 2010

Hodge-Podge Saturday



"Calgon, take me away!" It's nothing like
showering in a rain forest! Ha!
This is looking into the bathroom
from the hallway.




My "fierce" hippo takes care of my
counter. "Billy Bass" leads the
birds in a chorus of songs.
It's nothing like having the REAL
parrots (in the other room) add
to it! Sometimes they even come
in for a shower!




There's nothing like monkeying
around on the other end of the counter.



That's not Max in the background (blue &
gold macaw.) I took the "fake" in to visit
Max! He didn't know what to think at
first, then all he wanted to do was
bop the fake on the head, lol!



The shower curtain really sets the scene
for the whole bathroom! The wallpaper of the
different parrots goes all the way around
the top circumference of the bathroom.


Last of all, the "hidden" corner.
The picture on the left is a gift from
one of my teacher assistants I had.
Her husband is an artist. It is
really beautiful. The picture of
the two macaws is from the
poster collection I have. All
of the other collection I use at
school. I took this one for me!




3 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hello Girlie,
Bet you are happy it is Friday!! Only 2 more days to go and another year past!! wow!
That stuffed McCaw really does look like Max
in that other picture farther away.
Is Billy Bass still singing??? I forgot now what He sings. Oh My Gosh my memory is horrible.
We have been watching planet earth videos and doing the gazelle for 45 mins. each. We didn't do any exercise yesterday, so we have to catch up today.
Tomorrow we have grad parties. Are you going to Laurens party tomorrow @ the springs??
If so we will see you there! Don't know what time we are going but probably before noon,
cause we have one at Ann's house too, for Tyler and it is noon to 4p.m. So we thought we would get them done early since we have to mow tomorrow since it rained today.
Have a great day tomorrow.
Love ya, Nellie

Bonnie said...

Wow, you have a lot of eyes on you in your bathroom. Love the exotic bird prints! Is that a rhino I see on the floor? Have a great weekend, Susie. Are you out of school yet? If not it must be getting close.

Janet said...

Hi Susie

Thanks first of all for all the prayers for my friend Diane. She is doing better.

I like the shower curtain. It would be like you were in the forest. Do you have some music too? That would be cool.

Are you just about done with School? Do you do anything special during the summer?

Have a good weekend!
Blessings & Hugs
Janet