Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Enjoying My Vacation!


I'm really enjoying my vacation, since
I'm feeling better now!
*
Just sitting back enjoying the beauty
of God's Creation!


From the smallest of insects to the pair
of cooing doves. They all are so beautiful
to see and listen to early in the morning
or the early evening.


May the LORD's beauty of His creation be
in all that we see. Take time to smell the
roses, observe the bees as they gather
their pollen, and enjoy the raindrops
on your face.

3 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

HI GIRLIE,
GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING YOURSELF. HOPE YOU ARE FEELING A LIL MORE RESTED BY NOW. WHERE DID YOU TAKE THAT PIC OF THE SANDHILL CRANES?? BOY, THAT CAT WAS BRAVE...I WOULD THINK THOSE BIG BIRDS COULD PECK THE STEW OUT OF YOU OR EVEN PIERCE YOU! THE LIL LADYBUG IS SO CUTE, I JUST LOVE LADYBUGS. HAVE A GREAT DAT TOMORROW.
LOVE YA, NELLIE

Bonnie said...

The picture of the sandhill cranes is amazing. I am enjoying your kids here on the sidebar too!

I am glad you are feeling better, Susie, and enjoying the time off from teaching! Excellent! That day is coming soon for us...like a carrot dangling in front of our faces, we keep moving a little closer each day!

Once the retirement party is over this weekend it is starting to look like summer is almost here! Ah, cannot wait!

Love and hugs to you!

Bonnie

Janet said...

Love the pictures and glad to hear that your are enjoying your vacation.

God creations are beautiful and you just have to look to see God is everywhere.

I had a lot of fun with Kayla and Morgan. It really lifted my spirits. That for visiting my BLOG.

Blessings & Hugs
Janet