Monday, June 21, 2010

Look At My New Hair Cut!




Grace got groomed today. The above
picture shows what she usually looks
like after grooming.
*
My groomer said she was so joyful
that she kept running circles
around her dining table, ha!
*
The picture below is her new cut.
Her ears are cut all of the way
down as is her legs. Her tail
is cut shorter rather than her
long flowing tail.
*
All was done mainly because she
wouldn't stay out of the weeds
in the corner of my yard. She
would come in matted with
all of the seeds from the weeds.
It would take me an hour or more
brushing and combing it out:(







2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a cute little dog! Nice new do!

Janet said...

Oh my goodness she looks so happy to have a cut and she is such a poser. Thanks for sharing her and thanks for your great BLOG.

Blessings!
Janet