Monday, January 11, 2010

3rd Auto show




The third annual auto show only had 34
entries. We had no official judge this year
due to him already being booked for
another show. So, many cars that came in
the past, did not show up this year. The
choosing of the best car was done by
popular vote. A crippled man's 1954
yellow painted Chevy with a corroded
chrome hood ornament, painted over
bumpers, and torn up interior was given
first place. Least to say, this was the last
auto show done at this location. I had
planned on adding the "V Chip" to my
engine to enhance the performance from
315 horsepower to 490 horsepower
and torque. I'm glad now I didn't.
If I ever decide to enter any more
auto shows, I'll have it added then.
When my neighbors ride with me, Boddy
always laughs followed by a reply, "Susie,
heads turn when this truck goes by!" I
laugh and reply, "Oh, yeah? I never look to
see!" It makes me wonder the mode of
travel we will have when in Heaven. There
are streets there, Streets of Gold! There is
mention of white horses. Christ is mentioned
of returning with His Saints on White Horses!
Now we know animals are in Heaven; now
we see they can fly (with no mention of wings!)
Remember seeing Sea World's
advertisement of the killer whales flying up
the side of buildings and over the bridges
instead of in the water? Maybe there will be no
limitations or boundaries in Heaven for the
travel of animals and people. The New Jerusalem
is 1500 miles by 1500 miles by 1500 miles! It
is about the width of the U.S. and length of
the U.S. and Canada, but it's the height that is
astounding! The Space shuttle is only about
200 miles high. You have to go up another 1300 miles
to get to the height of the New Jerusalem! And, it
sits upon the Newly Created Earth! How
much bigger it must be than our present
earth! Travel will definitely not be as it is
now, and our attention will no longer be
on the things of this now known world!
Enjoy the blessings of this earth that the
Lord has given us. Eternity's Blessings
will not be of this world and I can hardly
wait to see what's in store!

1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Hon,
Too bad they didn't continue the Auto shows!!
I think when we get to heaven we will just be able to go anywhere without restraint, just like Jesus did when after he was resurrected,
he just walked thru walls, and I think we can probably just think about where we want to be and then we will be there. How neat that will be cause there are a lot of people to spend time with and it must be a huge place, so must be able to get around quick I would think.
Neat to think about anyway!! I've always heard you don't have to eat if you don't want to, we want need to eat!! I like that, cause sometimes if I am busy doing something I hate to have to stop and eat. But I would not want to never eat again either!! Only when I am busy!! lol
Sorry we couldn't find your tea, but next time I go to the other walmarts I will check there and see if they have it, but I think the one you got sounds like it will be yummy.
Pretty much anything with Pomegrante in it is good. I have a pomegrante vinegar that we just love. Thanks for stopping by tonight!
It is at freezing already, looks like 30 or 31, don't know if this is ever gonna end!! lol
It was not suppose to freeze tonight.
Oh Well, a few more days to wear our winter clothes.
We read tonight where some scientist says now we are having global freezing!! lol
Too Much, I bet Al Gore hates that news!!
Have a great day tomrrow.
Love ya, Nellie