Saturday, January 23, 2010

There is Sunshine in my soul today

Wow! Thank you so much, Nellie! I am so
encouraged by you and your blog!
For my readers, you may read Nellie's blog at:
Nellie'sCozyPlace.blogspot.com/



And Last but Surely Not Least
My #12 choice
is
Susan of Sister Susie
http://sistersusiesays.blogspot.com/
*
Susan is my sweet sister-in-law,
and has been following my blog
and leaving comments for quite
sometime now.
She just recently started her own
blog, but she has sort of been blogging
on my blog thru her comments via
email to me. She always loves doing
the Thankful Thursday Post. She
sees what I am Thankful for then it
prompts her Thankfulness and then she
blogs about it. She has been such an
encouragement to me, and is so enjoying
herself with all this I wanted to give
her a "Sunshine Award" as well.

1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Congratulations on your Sunshine Award!! lol
So glad the kids enjoyed the story, and thanks for giving me the credit, but you really didn't have too! That was just so fun to know it got read and understood by them. Neat!
Well, I will talk with you later about Thurs.
right now I am about to fall asleep, so going for a nap. G
ood to see you this morning. Sorry you are having all these problems. Are you by any chance taking any Zantac?? I think I would try taking some twice a day, early in the morning preferrably about 30 mins. before you eat, and then again 12 hrs. later, and see if that changes anything! It needs to be the 150 mg. tho, and I would do it for about a week, and see if that helps.
Love ya, Nellie