Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pet #5

What a ball of fluff!
Gracie joined our family just after
Cuddles did. She was a bundle of
energy! Sam was 2 and she kept
him busy!

I was always wondering what those
"innocent" eyes were looking to do
next!

Sorry for the white spot. I didn't have
any of her puppy pictures on digital.
So, I had to photograph the pictures.


A time of rest for Sam. This time she
was letting him go without biting
at his heels, lol!



Gracie's first grooming! Wow, what a
difference! I have to have her groomed
every 5-6 weeks due to how fast her
coat grows. It mats when it is the
least bit long unless you continually
keep her brushed several times a
day.




Gracie is going on 10 years old now.
Don't let this "lazy, tired" look fool
you. She still runs like the wind,
barks up a storm, and is the
sunshine in my life. Another
blessing the LORD gives
through his animals.




3 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

I had forgotton how adorable she was as a puppy, no wonder Mom couldn't resist! she looks so different when she is all groomed, but she looks very stately and refined!
I love the pink bow in her hair. How cute!
Have a great evening.
Love ya, Nellie

chiefg said...

Is that a Shitzu? those are sweetest dogs-I used to have two of them, they were so full of energy and just sweet as could be.
Good evening
Del

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Again,
You most certainly can read the story to your kids. I am honored you want to, and hope they enjoy it. Nice to see you are starting to get other comments. Great!!
Love ya, Nellie