Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Titans by the Tons

What a bunch of trucks at this Titan Meet!
I didn't have all of the extras on mine then
as I do now.
Many of the trucks had some modifications
that I hadn't seen before. It was really neat!

As you can see below, there were many
people who came to the meet! If I hadn't
known better, I would have thought I was
at a Nissan car sales lot! This was only
1/3 of the trucks that came!





The meet was about three hours long
and then we went on a parade through
the town!


These two trucks remind me of the
O.K. Corral. White and black,
Good verses bad!



I had a lot of fun! There were other
ladies there with their Titans too!
But, it was a long drive there and back.
So, that was my one and only time
I participated.





1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi girlie,
Thanks for coming by and adding to the thankful list. Thanks for your sweet comments as always.
wow, those are some really nice looking trucks. It actually does look like a used car lot!! lol
Hope you had a good week, and you get some rest over the weekend.
Hey, we just had some frozen food that was
absolutely delicious. The brand is Amy's and I got it at walmart. It is called "Tamale Verde, black bean" and it has a tamale and spanish rice, and it is made with all natural and organic ingredients. Only 1 gram of Sat. fat and no transfats. I think it cost About $3.39 or something like that. Absolutely delicious, Jim and I both really enjoyed it.
They also have a few other products as well.
Becky had told me that she gets Burritos ( I think it is) for her hubby and they are really good, so I was looking for them but at the time they didn't have them, so can't wait to try them now.
Well, have a great weekend.
Love ya hon, Nellie